BooHoo Spring Summer Collection 2018


I love high street fashion, and when I'm not thrifting I usually shop my old high street haunts.  Boohoo has always been in my wardrobe, they are affordable and they always do something a little more out there then a lot of the other high street brands. I have a sequin mermaid jacket from last year, which I will be breaking out again this summer. Every year I buy at least one dress from them, it's almost like a tradition- It's a fact if you have a girls night out, you are properly scrolling though their site and having to narrow it down to two out of the seven dress you have in your basket. They have always been a good allrounder. They have a wide range of products, so it's easy to shop all in one place. 


Not everything is to my taste obviously their not wizards, also I'm not really into the whole celebrity fashion but they usually bring out at least three or four items of clothing that I literally dream about. As you may know Nasty Gal become part of the family, and the brand is better then every! With rainbow fringe, cowboy boots and a ton of festival friendly pieces they are still keeping what Nasty Gal was about but bringing her firmly into 2018. Emma and I were invited to go check out the spring summer 2018 collections and we were pretty taken back by how 'us' it was this season. I'll show you Nasty Gal separately, as there was just too much too put all into one post. 


I need this pink windbreaker and glitter tee stat!

I'm rainbow obsessed and love bright faux fur and sequins, and there was plenty to be had. Emma likes a more classic, clean look and fall in love with a twin piece that could have been stolen from the set of Gossip girl. I also found myself lusting over this gorgeous dress, and was blown away to see it was part of the plus size range. Honestly the whole plus collection was insanely cute, and they have really pushed it this season to be more sexy and sassy which is great to see.  Sequins everywhere Sequin kimonos, sequin jacket, a cute striped two piece, a stunning jumpsuit and embellished denim.  


I liked how catwalk these collections felt, and how they seemed more fun and less structured. I think there was a time when collections, were being to heavily influenced by reality stars and everything started to look the same. It's nice to see them pull from the fashion shows again, to give people a wearable look at an affordable price. Going back to trend lend fashion, but I'm really loving this seasons trends anyway. They also have very wedding friendly outfits, I have one of my best friends wedding this year and was picking up pieces already planning my outfit. I think they have really pulled it out the bag this season, and I'm looking forward to this collection.




No comments

Thank you for your comments, I really do love hearing from you x