My Last Thrifted Piece Of 2017


Welcome to 2008 style photos, at least you can see how cute this coat is! I spotted it looking all grubby at the charity shop, and left it. I'm the first to admit I have an unhealthy obsession with coats, ( Baz also got me one for Christmas) but then I couldn't stop thinking about it. I had been three times and each time told myself I didn't need it. But after seeing it a fourth time and dropping off a mother load of things I didn't want I decided enough was enough and it was coming home with me. It cost me £3! I took my flash wipes and give the whole thing a good wipe down, these literally kill any germs and   it looked brand new - it has a bit of mud on the front that took all of a second to remove.  I took the button hood off and added my big fluffy scarf, as it's been forever since I've worn this bad boy. 







Star Top: Primark via Sue Ryder
Zebra top: New Look via Sue Ryder
Checked Trousers: Sue Ryder
Pink vinyl coat: Dunnes via Sue Ryder 
Trainers: Converse * JD Sports
Scarf: Old River Island 


I think one thing I'm going to try and ban myself from in 2018, is taking outfit photos on my phone. It's been so difficult as if I'm honest I've had no time, and if you want to get nice professional looking photos you have to put the time in. I wish I could go to cool places as I live in London there are a bunch, but it's a fantasy and I know it's not going to happen for me as much as I would love too. But when I do get time and my other half can take some decent photos on his camera, I will have some cool outfits to post I promise. Blogging has changed so much now, I feels like if you don't look like your stepping out off a Vogue front cover why bother. I must admit I feel like I've stepped back a fair bit, but I feel more settled so I hope to up my blogging game and bring something different to the mix. Sorry for the moan, but sometimes it's frustrating when you have ideas but no one of achieving them unless you could clone yourself. 

I'm not really sure of this top mix, but it's so cold outside at this point I was beyond caring if this top combo looked cute or not. I seem to be obsessed with pink at the minute, and since purchasing this coat I have purchased two more pink items so I need to remember to mix it up more. Apart from the scarf and trainers, this whole outfit was thrifted, I'm really looking forward to thrifting more in 2018. My goal is to start my You Tube channel back up, so I can share my thrift hauls as finding cute stuff in the U.K can be hard. But for now I just want my flu to be gone, and feel human again. I hope you have a fabulous New Years, here's to 2018.

I also want to thank you all for your support over the years, everything has changed so much but I'm glad you still have my back. Have a fabulous one x 

No comments

Thank you for your comments, I really do love hearing from you x