#YouShall | Treat Yourself This Christmas


I don't know about you, but I'm so indecisive around Christmas time. I guess you make so many choices when getting presents for everyone, that simple choices suddenly feel like someone telling you to go for a hike on a Monday morning. One thing that I feel the most Indecisive about, is should I treat myself at Christmas time. I'm a mum of two young boys, and whenever it comes to treating myself I get the 'mum guilt' it's awful. My boys are swimming in stuff,  and yet whenever I buy something I feel the guilt monster up on my shoulder. 

This year however, I'm breaking this habit and getting myself a couple of treats. I have no Christmas parties to look forward to, which for most would be a fabulous excuse to treat yourself right and get a party frock and heels. I do like the advert calendars, but again just can't decide *face palm which one I would enjoy. So to ease my guilt monster I though about some sassy, but practical 'basics'. Because really, treats aren't suppose to be basic and these are anything but! 




Jumper:  Preen -Designers at Debenhams*
Printed Bag: Floosie*

I'm all about red this season, as you know I got a fab red puffy jacket. So when I spotted this gorgeous Preen jumper - With pink flared cuffs, I knew this was the type of treat that I had to have. It's got a stretch to it, perfect for all the mince pies I've already started scoffing. As I'm having a bit of a wardrobe melt down at the moment, I'm trying to buy things that fit me better and are I guess a little more grown up. I love playful prints, and colour as you know. But I think I what to start to refine it a bit more, which for me is going to be hard. 

I absolutely love this bag, it has this stunning print of lipsticks, rings and hearts. It's still fun, but not as out there as what I usually go for. I think treating myself to some new things will help me let go of a lot of my older stuff. I'm such a hoarder and keep things forever. But I think it's time to move on, I'm looking forward to 2018 and building a new wardrobe, a more grown up (still with colour and fun). If this means treating myself and slashing out a little more, then I shouldn't feel guilty about that. Neither should you, yes it's Christmas and it's about giving. Which I'm sure you all are, but who's to say you don't deserve a treat yourself. It's been a rough year and I think everyone deserves to have some fun and enjoy their December. Do you get the guilt monster? Have you treated yourself lately, I'd love too know. 


No comments

Thank you for your comments, I really do love hearing from you x