Wedding Outfit Inspiration



Trust me I know this is late coming, as wedding season has been in full swing for some time now. I made the assumption that when I came to buy a dress,  there would be a ton of inspiration out there for the perfect guest outfit. I search for a few days and found maybe one thing I liked. Saying that maybe I just have odd taste, but for me just because your going to a wedding doesn't mean you can't mix it up a little. I'm going to a wedding in two weeks, and I found a really cute dress. Sometimes it's hard to keep your personal style at wedding, you want to feel yourself but also look nice for the couples special day. 




 Flower Details


Flowers are a massive trend right now, so embrace the flower power in a grown up way. I absolutely love this yellow two piece from Boohoo, the flared selves keep it from looking to tailored. It has a bit of a 60s vibe and post wedding you could easy wear it again. If your not a girly girl, than you could just keep the detail at your feet, these Daisy street shoes look fresh off the catwalk and won't break the bank. This bright pink fitted dress by Paper dolls is perfect for day to night, and the neckline is sweet but this dress is sassy.  




Frills

Frills can be tricky and sometimes very unflattering, a fitted waist makes all the different but it doesn't mean the style is limited. If your a fan of strapless this graphic flower print dress is simple stunning available at ASOS. If your into more of a classic wedding outfit, but wanted it to have a little Edgy this TFNC dress is the one, it's classic dusty pink and I love the cold shoulder detail. Latest is this ASOS powder blue skater dress, and I love the simple ruffle at the top. I would play this up more, by adding some chunky statement jewels. But if you want the look softer, than go with a small flower crown.

So this is my mini edit, I hope it gives you a little inspiration. I have just ordered my dress for the wedding, and can not wait to style it up. What's your big no no when it comes to wedding outfits? I'd love to know, also do you have any must have outfits that are perfect for wedding season. Let me know. 

No comments

Thank you for your comments, I really do love hearing from you x