How I Wear: Off The Shoulder Top


To say I feel exhausted at the moment would be an understatement, my boys have been unwell so sleep hasn't really happened. But both are feeling better and back to school now, so life is slowly getting back to normal. While I love being in a routine, when you haven't had much sleep combined with the crazy weather (yep it's still a guessing game of what to wear) I feel like putting zero effort into anything. 

I think being stuck in and basically giving up and living in PJ's, give me a kick to just think 'screw this' so I've started all my new bits in my wardrobe to the front. Will it rain probably, am I pass caring 100% I have so many nice things I'm just going to wear. I would love to style them up more, but it's getting to a point where it just needs to go on my back. If I'm wearing it, than I'm winning the no sleep, crap weather, pass the coffee trophy. 




Blouse: Zara | Necklace: Tatty Devine*
Jeans: Old | Purple Trainers: Converse*
Pineapple bag: Primark

So I finally wore my Zara blouse/top thing of general cuteness. It takes a little getting use to, and is not ideal to wear a jacket over but I don't care. It's cute and I like it, it's a pretty 'grown up' top for me so I felt good that maybe I'm trying something new out. Like me but with a filter or two, on when I tend to get a little carried away. I adore off the shoulder tops, for once I was ahead of the trend as I wore this one to Lovebox last year.  I also wore my 'Fabulous me!' necklace, which they gifted to me at their blogger workshop. I actual teared up a little when I found it in my bag, anyone who knows me knows I say 'fab' way too much. 

I'm living in trainers, which if I'm honest I'm a little bore of only as it's June! Where is the sun, and why does he leave after like an hour. It thundered again just a few hours after these photos were taken. Still pity party aside, I feel like I'll bounce back into everything soon and have accepted that eye bags are my best friend at the moment. I am still working hard to clear out a mass of stuff, and trying to limit what I buy. Overtime I shop, I just pick up my crochet to keep my hands busy. Have you managed to wear any of your summer clothing yet? 

4 comments

  1. Oooh I love this look and the bag is super cute! I love the off the shoulder style like this one. I bought a dress similar style and I agree it does take a bit to get used to. Xx

    Love, Tallulah

    www.lula-moon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bag! <3
    britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fantastic here Law, hope things pick up for you soon!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I really do love hearing from you x