Skinade - 30 Day Trail

Skinade*

When we think of skincare, usually a first thought maybe a pot of 'magical' cream that will make us look like we just stepped off the red carpet. In reality a lot of what we put in our body can have an effect on the skin, add into that everyday stress and lack of real sleep and  it's no shocker that your face is breaking out and looking like a week old sponge. So do you keep slapping on the cream or is it time to try something a bit different. 

There is plenty of information on what goes into their product on the website, it's easily breakdown so you can see exactly how it will benefit you.

I decided not to do 'before' and 'after' photos, as to be frank I think sometimes people photoshop stuff and not all use of products will have the same effect. To me these only set the bar too high, and you end up being disappointed with a product that actual may have helped. So your just going to have to take my word, as I really don't have the time or energy to hype rubbish. There a plenty of photos if you do want to see but honestly I think  it's better to try something for yourself. I had looked at their site before starting the course as I wanted to know what I was going to be drinking. I've worked in   beauty retail, so felt comfortable with ingredients used. I think it is important to defiantly do some research, as it's going into your body.

So let's get to it, firstly I really like the packaging of these it's clean and simple and fits nicely into my bags. It also comes in travel size but these ones have to be mixed. Anyway the formula inside- It tastes pretty gross I'm not going to lie, but it's not so bad that you can't drink it. It helps to try and get it down you, than drink a little water after. While the results were not instant, within a few days I did feel some effect, I had a little more energy and massive spots I had started to decrease and not look so raw.

After two weeks, I defiantly felt the different in my skin it looked less dry and my breakouts had downsized. My skin didn't look airbrushed, but I think I felt a little more confident to leave my makeup off. As at the time I had a mass of breakouts, and my skin felt dry as a bone. So I did notice the small different. By the end of the 30 days, the skin area my eyes and on my forehand - I was burnt as a child pretty badly on my forehand  so have also had deep, deep lines. The lines looked smoother, I had a little glow and I seemed to be more switched on. Having vitamin B and C, not only helps with your health but also helps keeping skin looking fresh and smoother.

Even my friends and my other half said I looked well. My skin hair and nails, all seemed to improve a little, like I said it wasn't a case of you drink it and suddenly your a supermodel strutting down the street. But it defiantly made some different, I use to have so much energy in my twenties and slowly it just seemed to go. I love being in my thirties but I do feel like I'm always ill. I think this is a really simply way to get that extra boost, as I think mental if you look tired and drained that makes you feel more drained. For me if my skin looks less spotty and not so grey I feel like doing more, as  I feel a little more confident. I'm not really into spray tans etc.. Plus I like the fact this helps from within. Sometimes I look back at how much I've spent on creams etc, while all the time not really taking care of myself and feeling like I'm playing catch up. Would I use it again? Yes, while it is pricey, when I think about products - Most fails I've used it actually is not that far off. If you don't have the money to do it all the time, maybe buy it when your skin is really suffering. I would tend to use it during winter,  as personal that's when my skin tends to look awful and this is the perfect boost. 

No comments

Thank you for your comments, I really do love hearing from you x