London Fashion Week- Day 2 What I Wore


- Photos taken by Lois at Bunnipunch 
Vintage Floral Dress: Beyond Retro / Floppy Hat: F&F Clothing*/ Biker jacket & Necklace: (Old) Primark 
Star dress:  From a swap shop/ Faux Fur collar: River Island/ Hair Extensions: Hothair* 
Flares: New look/ Glitter sandals & Faux Fur bag: New Look* via ASOS

So you may have noticed that I've gone back to the dark side, my hair was in need of a break from bleaching so I've ditched the colour for a while. Saying that I can still inject a little with my Hothair extensions, they feel and look amazing so I get my fix of colour without destroying my hair any further. So yes I missed Day 3 as I woke up with a massive migraine, but I've decided to get my two days I'm attending today. 

I was so excited about my outfits this season, my theme if you can really call it that is 'glam rock'. I had help from the lovely peeps at Beyond Retro, who pulled this amazing 70s dress for me. I just knew that I could down play it, with some flares and a biker jacket. The print reminds me, of something Biba or Thea Porter would have produced. I just love the movement of it, I think when your at fashion week it's important to wear something that can be captured on the go. I love seeing street style photographers, who capture the unposed people around the week. Their clothing always moves well, and make you rethink about a garment you may have just seen on a hanger. 

I grabbed out my big floppy hat and my hot pink collar, as I thought they finished it off nicely and would provide me with much needed warmth. If you read my post from the other day, you will know that the toughest thing this season has been dealing with the cold. I know that stars have been a massive theme, so grabbed out this dress I got from a swap shop and layered it underneath. I wore my glitter New Look sandals, and my fave faux fur clutch and just a dash of glitter on my eyes. I had a really great day, and was pleased to see that the 70s were in is in full swing both on the cobbles and catwalks.  So go grab some flares because they are here to stay. 

6 comments

  1. Amazing outfit, love your dark hair to! Always good to have a rest from the bleach, I think I should my hair is ruined atm! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're giving me colorful, unicorn hippie, and I totally dig it for London Fashion Week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You loook insaneeeeee! love this

    rosalindis.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is AMAZING!

    thewonderlanders.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG your hair looks amazing!! Such a fun outfit, I love it xxx


    www.lula-moon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything about this post is perfect. I think this may be my favourite LFW street style look of all the ones I have seen! Head to toe perfect and that hair!!! You look so beaut as a brunette!! xxx

    www.jessica-chelsey.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I really do love hearing from you x