Halloween Clothing For Kids


Corben wears Top: ASDA (current collection)
Rock pose his own


As a mum of two, there is nothing I love more than treating them to some new clothes. As I tend to just buy clothes and shoes when they need them,  things like Halloween and other celebrations are a great excuse for adding to their wardrobe. Also I love themed pieces, and as a bit of a rocker Halloween is thee best time to fill the boys wardrobes with skeleton jumpers and monster onesies. As I know most of you don't always have time to see what's in the shops, I have picked my favourite pieces from my favourite shops to buy clothing for kids. Also to show that what ever your child's age from bub to teen, there are some amazing threads to be had. 

George At ASDA
Great for value and the clothing washes well, I like that they also have a wide range for boys as well as girls as some brands are so limited on cool clothing for boys. I also love their dress up items and their baby bits are beyond cute. 


River Island
While I could not find heaps online, I know that in store they will have a heap. Last year I ended up buying corbel a bunch of cool t-shirts. Plus they now have a baby range and their teen wear is super cute. I love their Halloween extras like eyeball candy, and the fake fangs are bond to keep the kids having fun. 

Marks & Spencer

Once upon a time my nan use to buy all my baby clothing from M&S, with good reason they clothing is by far the best quality on the high street. There kids wear is so funky as well, older children will love these glow in the dark onesies and how adorable are the baby two pieces. They also have  some pinterest worthy Halloween decorations like this  cauldron sign. 



F&F at Tesco
With a massive range for both boys and girls,  the kids will be ready for Halloween and the cold. I love their accessorise,  as who doesn't want glow in the dark gloves. Like ASDA they have a massive range of dress up costumes too with most under £10, you can't go wrong. 


So I hope this has helped, and that if you love Halloween as much as me you can kit the kids out to the max and still have money to spree. My boys love Halloween and it's also a great time to D.I.Y some costumes too, so you can always take inspiration from the shops too. What are you dressing up as for Halloween? 

No comments

Thank you for your comments, I really do love hearing from you x