London Fashion Week SS15: Day 2 That's So Fetch

Photos by Lois Bunnipunch / Jacket; Vintage via EBay 
 Metallic Dress: TK Maxx */ Brogues: Clarks*
Tights: Old / Necklace: Sourcherry *
D.I.Y Bag: TK Maxx*

I really enjoyed day two, everyone seemed more relaxed as it was a Saturday and the weather was perfect. I went for a very different look and braved this seasons trend of flat shoes, the mannish shoe trend is actual not as scary as it seems. I could have worn killer heels, and did some damage on the cobbles but it was so refreshing to be able to walk around snapping people and not having to worry. This dress was a steal, when I saw how much it retailed before TK Maxx purse friendly pricing it brought a tear to my eye. It's really well structured and fully lined, so I didn't really need my jacket much. I think it will look better with heels for evening, but I like dressing down with flats for day. It made me feel like a glamorous robot. When I was thinking of a slogan for this second clutch I decided it had to be a Mean Girls quote ( it would have been rude not too).  

I went to Fashion scout which is the hub of creative energy and had the pleasure of meeting some great designers ( check out Joao Melo Costa) and will be sharing my favourites. I also bumped into Charlotte who had been selected by Yahoo to cover London fashion week, she's honestly such a natural and I hope she gets to do it again next year. In between running around I munched down on Shake shack with Jodie, Sheri, Claire and Annie as after us all rushing around it was that or faint. We chatted about shows, topped up makeup and passed around the plasters. This is all part of fashion week for me, as you can get to a point where you see no one, eat nothing and not knowing if your coming or going. 




                                                  That's So Yesterday & TK Maxx for LFW 

3 comments

  1. Love your outfit; you definitely have the ability to pull off any trend! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this might be my favourite outfit on you ever x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I really do love hearing from you x