Oh My Glob: What LSP Would Wear

Jelly Bag/ Adventure Time Leggings/ Bag Sweater/ 
Candy Gem Necklace/ Cross My Heart Sunglasses


If you have not guessed already I love Adventure Time. If you have not seen it, than click off this and google it now do it, do it. If your a fan to than you will know how awesome Lumpy Space Princess is, so I was in a silly mood and decided I would put together a 'way cute' LSP outfit. I could see her rocking some sunnies, because she's clearly thee coolest person ever and has a bit of a rock and roll vibe about her. No princess would go any where without some bling, so this candy coloured necklace is princess perfect. 

I love this sweater and the cute bag design -the chain design is on the back as well. Some Adventure Time leggings, with all the gang (Finn & Jake) on and they are stretchy so perfect for her bumps. Of course she is usually on her phone so I thought I would include a bag for her, so when she's in her 'whatever' mood she could throw it into her bag and go. I hope you like my LSP inspired outfit. What cartoon character do you love and how would you dress them?

4 comments

  1. Love Adventure Time! I'd like to give some cartoon characters some new outfits to get them out of the one they were all the time! We all need a change sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those leggings are fab! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. my friend bought me those tights this week! i rocked them right away with my 14i vegan docs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I really do love hearing from you x